Logo of Meriden Parish Council

Report Flooding within the Solihull Borough

If you need to report flooding on the public highway, use the following telephone numbers:
– to report flooding on the public highway from blocked drains or overflowing brooks call Solihull Council on 0121 704 8004 (if out of hours, press option 2)
– for a burst water main or sewer, call Severn Trent Water on 0800 783 4444
– for flooding from a main river, call the Environment Agency on 0800 80 70 60
In an emergency situation call the fire department on 999 or 112.
Meriden Parish Council